You've taken the first step by considering reaching out for help. My goal is to help you through whatever difficulties you are experiencing so that you can feel better about yourself, have better relationships, and experience more joy.
I am trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy as well as psychodynamic and insight-oriented approaches. I utilize an integrative approach, working collaboratively to develop the therapy that fits you best.
I can help you with:
- Recovering and growing from traumatic experiences
- Navigating relationships with difficult or narcissistic family members and colleagues
- Using mindfulness and emotional awareness skills to decrease pain's control over your life
- Developing a healthy, integrated mind-body relationship
- Managing feelings of anxiety and panic
- Living a healthier lifestyle
Call me at (917) 512-1274 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free 15-minute telephone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you.